I’ve been away for a while because I was on holiday and although I have taken planty of photos and will be sharing some posts with you shortly about my time in Rome with my Parents and my holiday in Chianti with Roby I was quite ill when I came back and mostly just slept when I wasn’t at work. So you can imagine my surprise to see when I logged back on that the lovely Rachel from All Food, All Drinks, All Love had nominated me for the Inspiring Blogger Award despite my prolonged absence!
Considering how much I love Rachel’s blog (you should check it out if yu haven’t already) this was even more appreciated.
Rules for this award:
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Nominate 15 bloggers.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
1. I have a rescue mutt named May who was supposed to grow to 15kg and now weighs 35kg
2. I am officially bilingual (Italian and English) despite growing up monolingual. I speak fluent French too but it’s not natural the way my Italian is.
3. I used to suffer from Anorexia Nervosa, but now consider food and wine to be among the things that make life worth living
4. Number one on my bucket list is to run a marathon
5. I sometimes get really homesick for Scotland, but whenever I’m in Scotland for an extended period I get homesick for Italy
6. Mine and Roby’s joint signature dish is actually Thai Green curry
7. My favourite colour is purple
Thanks again Rachel :)